Kira Ni Ceramics's General terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest in my products! Below are the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase, they are here to explain your rights and if you have any questions you are always welcome to contact me and I will be happy to explain how this works. What is covered here are things such as who you are purchasing from (section 1), how to make an order (section 2), prices (section 4), shipping and delivery (section 6), right to withdrawal (section 7), I hope that you will enjoy your purchase!
- These general terms and conditions (the “General Conditions”) apply when you (“Customer” or “you”) place an order from Kira Ni Ceramics (“Company” or “me”) on www.kiraniceramics.com (the “Website”).
- I sell products to multiple jurisdictions and these General Conditions are set out to be global. Still, depending on the jurisdiction in which you live, a mandatory law may also apply. I respect such applicable laws and nothing in these General Conditions shall be seen as a limitation of your mandatory statutory rights, if such laws provide greater rights for you than set out here.
- When you receive an order confirmation from me your purchase order is accepted and a purchase agreement is entered into. I encourage you to save the order confirmation for any future contacts with me. I may deny a purchase order for various reasons, for example, if you provide incorrect personal data and/or have a record for non-payment of debt.
- You may withdraw your order until it has been confirmed by me. I will then refund any payment that you, or your pay- or credit card company, have made for the order.
- I may cancel an order if the products ordered are sold out. I will then refund any amount paid and notify you about equivalent products if such are available.
- All products ordered remain my property until I have received full payment for them.
Customer information etc.
- You are responsible for that the personal data that you provide me with is correct and complete.
- You are responsible for all purchases made with your login details. So make sure that you keep the login details secret and that no unauthorized persons have access to them.
Prices, fees etc.
The prices indicated on the Website apply to orders placed on the Website. Please note also that local charges (such as currency conversion fees, credit or bank card fees, sales tax, customs duty etc.) may apply depending on where you live and local regulations. Such charges are at your expense and will not be refunded by me.
Shipping and delivery
- Products are normally shipped within 3 working days after the payment has been finalised.
- Depending on the delivery method you may be required to pick up the order at a specific delivery point. You are required to do so within the time specified in the notification of delivery. If you do not pick up the delivery in time you may be charged a fee and the order may be sent back to me at your expense. I may also cancel the order if the delivery is not picked up in time.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to me via email with a picture attached.
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it, please contact me before returning the item.
- Please note you need cover the cost of the return.
- If you wish to make a return, send me an e-mail, containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to.
- Ship the items for return within 2 working days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. I therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- Please provide me with a tracking number for the return shipment (mandatory).
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. I'm not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase (once the item is returned in the same condition).
- If the product is used or damaged, I reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
Your right to withdrawal does not apply to contracts which:
Relate to goods which have been manufactured in accordance with your specifications or which otherwise are clearly personalized;
Limitation of Liability
Where applicable mandatory law does not provide otherwise, my liability is limited to direct damages and under no circumstances am I liable for indirect damages such as loss of earnings etc.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and all its content is owned by me and protected by intellectual property and marketing legislation. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information on products, services and other content may not be copied or used without my prior written consent.
- I reserve myself for any image or typographical errors on the Website, such as errors in product descriptions, technical specifications, inaccurate prices or incorrect information with regards to whether a product is in stock. I'm entitled to rectify any obvious errors and, at any time, to change or update the information on the Website accordingly.
- The images on the Website are for illustration purposes only and do not guarantee to reproduce the exact number of products that you would receive at an order, nor the exact appearance, function or origin of the products.
Changes to the General Conditions
I may change these General Conditions at any time. I will then set forth the changed General Conditions on the Website and they will enter into force once you have accepted them (in connection with a new order through the Website or while browsing the Website).
Governing law and disputes
- In the event of a dispute, I strive to comply with any decision by the relevant national consumer protection authorities.
- Any dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these General Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country or state where I conduct my business and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court at the place of my incorporation. “Non-exclusive jurisdiction” means that you may bring a claim against me in another jurisdiction if provided by applicable mandatory law.